Reviews: jeldridge

• jeldridge
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
Blue Trailz Hostel & Surf Camp, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
27th Mar 2013

Cute little hostel, super close to the beach and right on the main strip. Having the owners take us up into the hills in the back of their truck to watch the sunset was definitely a highlight. Very clean and relaxing atmosphere; easy to make friends :)

• jeldridge
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
Arenal Backpackers Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
23rd Mar 2013

Definitely the most beautiful hostel I've stayed in...the pool area surrounded by palm trees, hammocks and wooden structures is gorgeous. Staff were very friendly and helpful in booking excursions and recommending restaurants nearby. Many of the guests were South American and therefore spoke Spanish, which made making friends more difficult than expected, but I suppose that's my own problem for not speaking the language. Stayed in a tent by myself and felt very safe and clean. Great hostel!