Casa de Don Pablo Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
12th Apr 2014

It is a really good hostel, in less than a year since my last visit it got bigger and better. In vacation time the Wc/Shower usage can be hard, but not terrible. I booked a twin private and they missplaced my booking but they still gave me a two bunkbead room, not what I wished for, but it worked.

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo, Oaxaca, Mexico
6th Apr 2014

The center patio is EVERYTHING, I would just improve the ventilation of WC in the bedrooms and give the showers longer doors, it's hard for tall girls as I. The atmosphere is GREAT and again, the patio is THE BEST

Gracias!

11th Apr 2013

When the concept hostel was invented, they were thinking of this place.It is amazing how much people you get to know here!The character is really good,it is amazingly situated,and the staff is ALWAYS helpfull.I have to say that you must love hostels to stay here,as in being a girl and opening the shower door to a row of three guys brushing their teeth,wich I don´t mind because the staff takes care of everything being respectfull and positive.

Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
8th Apr 2013

This is a very good situated hostel, you might be thrown away by the no shoe policy, but it worked just fine for me, you have a small locker space in the bed room so you should bring locks for large bags.Also it can be a little noisy but the staff is always paying attention to people´s sleep and behaviour.I loved all the recomendations they give, and they are MASSIVE helpfull.If I was in DC again I would TOTALLY come back.

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
7.7
25th Mar 2013

The neighborhood looks dodgy but it is really safe. It is really close to Morgan St station on the L line that runs right into Manhatan. Staff was great except who a girl who is well, a New Yorker. It shall work as a good tryout to deal with other newyorkers. There was a locker space in the room, the bathroom were super clean, and breakfast was bountiful. Didn’t had chance to meet much people but maybe it has to do with the season. O and they WON’T check you in before 3.