10th May 2013

The only gripe I have is the lack of outlets for those in a top bunk. In theory, people in the room should share outlets, but those on the bottom bunks seem to take both outlets for the bed AND the wall outlet near the windows. I ended up having to charge my phone (my only chargeable device) in the outlet near the vanity.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel, Queenstown, New Zealand
12th Mar 2013

Great hostel! The ensuite bathroom was amazing and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They even will do your laundry for you!

HI-Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, Canada
15th Oct 2012

The kitchen facilites at this hostel were top notch. I also liked the various social activities planned (Pub Crawls, movie night, football game) and the offered tours were great!

Fireside Lodge, Whistler, Canada
7.4
13th Oct 2012

St Christopher's Village, London, England
6.6
5th May 2012

The facility itself wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't the worst I've stayed in either. My only negative feedback is the lack of outlets in the rooms (2 for a 8 person dorm), but you can always go to the "chill area" and use outlets there if needed and that I had to switch beds every night. The pub attached was great and affordable and a good way to meet locals and fellow travelers. As far as meeting people goes, this was the best hostel I've stayed at.

Hi Thanks for leaving a review. We are looking at the lack of power points in the room, and hopefully it will be resolved quickly. We take on board all the feedback from our guests, and try to act upon everything as quickly as possible. Thanks again

2nd May 2012

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. The only negative I would have is that it is a bit away from the city center, but it is near 2 metro lines. The security, cleanliness and overall atmosphere was top notch. I was able to meet and converse with many other travelers in the attached bar. The free tour that was offered was great and informative.

Thank you so much for such nice and positive review. We are happy that you had a good time in Paris and that you liked our hostel and the free walking tour. We would love to invite you back again and we would really hope to see you back in Paris one day soon.

YHA London Central, London, England
8.0
30th Apr 2012

My only real complaint with this place is that wi-fi should be free. Otherwise the security and location are top notch. The 2 outlets in every bed is an excellent feature. This is a pretty quiet hostel, so if you are looking for a "party atmosphere" then you probably want to look elsewhere.