#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

Atmosphere is very chic. It's a place to chill if you want to wear heels while doing it. I ended my trip here, so I was looking to relax in a nice place. A very good alternative to getting a nice hotel. Clean, private, and if you're into lounge music this is your stop.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

A great hostel! The owners go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. They help organize tours, for a reasonable price. They also drove us to some places, with charge. Chilling in the common area was great fun as everyone (guests and workers) were all so friendly. Strongly recommend for solo and couple travellers.

Saban Pension

Olympos, Turkey

I stayed an extra night because of the food, so delicious. The shared bathrooms and clean and the dorm is massive. There is an area to hang laundry and Marel (spelling?) will bend over backward to make your stay a memorable one. It's not party party, but a great place to chat with new friends over a few Efes. Enjoy!

Maltepe Pansiyon

Marmaris, Turkey

Very welcoming owner. (He drove me to the bus station.) I was in and out of Marmaris quick, but was perfect for why I needed. I you want a backpacker place in Marmaris this is where you should stay.

Mustafa Pension

Pamukkale, Turkey

Nothing fancy, but not awful. Can't beat the location.

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

Amazing hostel. Very welcoming staff who are knowledgeable about the area, and other areas of Turkey too. The only place I'd stay in Selcuk. Made my visit to this bland town (face it, not a lot other than Ephesus) a great memory.

Vatan Otel

Izmir, Turkey

Power kept shorting out when charging my phone. Really great staff who were concerned for a solo travellers safety. Breakfast good, location good, fantastic value!

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Only two bathrooms and tree showers (one is combined) for whole hostel. I never had a problem with accessing them, but during a busy time could be hard. Nice staff, very chill and helpful. A great budget option in a superb location!

Trafalgar Cottages

Boracay Island, Philippines

Great location for travelling ona budget! Will recommend to anyone headed to Boracay!

21 Youth Hostel

Beihai, China

Fantastic help from the hostel staff. Great fun at the outdoor karaoke, and the location was close to buses and Old Town.

Yangshuo Culture House

Yangshuo, China

Great place. Love the family atmosphere and the meals included!!

Akureyri Backpackers

Akureyri, Iceland

Great new hostel! The rooms were spacious, kitchen fully equiped, and a free drink on arrival. Definately would reccommend to anyone staying Akureyi.