Great place to stay! The staff were very helpful, including Chris. Ok, location wasn't great but we could get a free shuttle bus from the hostel.

Hostal Cuzco Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

Great place! Receptionist was very nice and it was great value for money when considering all the necessary facilities and services :)

• 27th Apr 2013

Great place! Really friendly, vibrant and young. I went there on a Tuesday and they organised a brilliant pub crawl and I met so many people on it. I definitely recommend it for students and young people. It only cost me €18 a night!

• 31st Jul 2012

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Cool hostel, it had a nice bar, nice staff and plenty of young people. The breakfast was really good and it was definitely worth €20 a night. I kind of wished that the hostel organised activities for those staying there since it was full of young people.

• 30th Jul 2012

Hostel B&B&B

Santander, Spain

The hostel was a great location, it was beside the bus station, it was quite clean and the staff were quite friendly. However, I did not like the idea of having to return to the hostel before 12pm and also been told to go to bed at 12pm. Good hostel but very strict curfew!

• 28th Mar 2012

The reception closes at 00:00 hours. But at all times there is the possibility of request an electronic key (free) that allows unlimited access to the facilities of the hostel. No curfew