The hostel was ok, didn't have a kitchen or a common area but the bar was pretty good. Had to pay to store luggage for the day which was a bit annoying. The staff were nice and it is in a good location, so it was good value for money. I would recommend doing the pub crawl in Camden.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon at Hammersmith or our other locations throughout the UK and Europe. Safe journey of your future travels. St.Christopher's Inn Team.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Nice hostel! The staff at the reception were really nice and accommodating. Common area is a good place to meet people too. My only complaint which I think is a valid one is when cleaners hoovered out rooms in the morning before check out, a bit annoying. Anyway, good hostel overall

The Hat Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Nice hostel! Great security and very trendy. Rooftop bar is impressive but be warned its not the type of common area to meet people. Groups were very segmented and hard to meet people. Location was good and staff were really nice.

Room007 Chueca Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel! The common room and the terrace on the 5th floor are pretty cool. Only thing missing was a bar but you could drink there and they organised pub crawls. Cool place!

Room007 Chueca Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really cool hostel! The staff were really nice and we certainly felt at home. A bit noisy with the restaurant below but nothing too bad. The common room is on the fifth floor which is really spacious and has a great terrace. Only thing missing was a bar but they you can go on a pub crawl which was really good.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Cool hostel! Got a great welcome from the receptionist and really felt at home. Cool place for travelers who want to meet other people, served beers and would definitely recommend it! Violeta who organised the pub crawl was really nice to all of us.

Backstay Hostel Ghent

Gent, Belgium

Went there in December and it was dead! I was lucky that I meet a really cool Australian there and we did our own thing. To be fair, it was the middle of winter so probably busier in Summer

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Cool place! Didn't have a bar which was a bit of a downside but easy to meet people and they organised pub crawls. Would recommend

Great place to stay! The staff were very helpful, including Chris. Ok, location wasn't great but we could get a free shuttle bus from the hostel.

Hostal Cuzco Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

Great place! Receptionist was very nice and it was great value for money when considering all the necessary facilities and services :)

Great place! Really friendly, vibrant and young. I went there on a Tuesday and they organised a brilliant pub crawl and I met so many people on it. I definitely recommend it for students and young people. It only cost me €18 a night!

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Cool hostel, it had a nice bar, nice staff and plenty of young people. The breakfast was really good and it was definitely worth €20 a night. I kind of wished that the hostel organised activities for those staying there since it was full of young people.

Hostel B&B&B

Santander, Spain

The hostel was a great location, it was beside the bus station, it was quite clean and the staff were quite friendly. However, I did not like the idea of having to return to the hostel before 12pm and also been told to go to bed at 12pm. Good hostel but very strict curfew!

The reception closes at 00:00 hours. But at all times there is the possibility of request an electronic key (free) that allows unlimited access to the facilities of the hostel. No curfew