Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

This hostel is amazing. Definitely in my all time top 3. The atmosphere is perfect for meeting people, also the western food menu is a nice break if you're looking for something besides street food (and the aftermath), and the staff is the best. Our group of 8 stayed there for 5 days and we were definitely sad to say goodbye. The beds are super comfy, the art throughout the property is awesome and just the whole vibe made me fall in love. We love you WADA! Thanks for making us feel at home.

• 9th Jul 2013

Yiu Fai Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The room was clean and affordable. I ended up in a windowless room. Not a huge deal considering the amount of time I spent in the room, just a little bit deceiving. Overall this place fit the bill for a cheap place to stay in Hong Kong.

Apple Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I've stayed at dozens and dozens of hostels... This poor place. Definitely need to clean up a bit. As soon as we checked in our room we had to take care of a roach crawling across the wall. I don't mind spartan hostels but come on, I shouldn't have to worry about roaches creeping around during my slumber. I appreciate the staff, they stayed up late to check us in (4:30 arrival into HK) but the rooms were unacceptable.