Albergo Carola

Genoa, Italy

Stayed in a four-bedded dorm. Lovely lady at the reception. The place looked rather clean, but I rated cleanliness average as two of us were bitten by bed bugs at night. Location, close to the train station (though not the main station where the train arrives at). 20 minutes walk to the town.

• 17th Aug 2013

Hostel Dolce Vita

Granada, Spain

We had a pleasant surprise when we were offered the room with three double-deckered beds, when we booked the two beds in a single room. Staff were friendly and helpful, kindly lent me an adapter to charge my phone/camera. The rooms are very clean, and cozy. The bathroom (for our two-bed room) was spacious, clean and cheery. Absolutely loved the bathroom. The only setback was the kitchen, which was not as clean, as compared to the rest of the hostel, but tolerable. Def coming back again! : )

• 9th Mar 2012

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Bright and cheery place! Took the overnight bus, reached at 5am, staff was very nice to let us rest in the lounge, use the bathrooms and eat breakfast. Free walking tours were grand! Great tapas recommendations too. Very clean, beautiful garden to dine. Left my watch in the washroom and within minutes it was stolen, but couldn't blame them much, my bad. Very comfy and helpful staff. Kept our luggage as we toured the area before check-in time. Def the place to stay in Seville!

• 8th Mar 2012