Reviews: NJHANDSOMEDEVIL

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

I thought this hostel & staff were excellent, very friendly & helpfull. I would stay again. Location is excellent a block away from MBK Mall & steps away from Sky Train. Taxi's & Bus Stops are right outside front door aswell. Place was clean & common area is chill enough to meet new friends. My biggest complaint is not having chairs setup 4 Internet use as I hate standing but that's me. All in all great value, So make like Nike & "Just Do It"

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying at Lub d and taking your valuable time writing a review on Hostelworld for us. I am happy to inform that we have purchased computer chairs for the "internet island" (that's how we call that group of eight computers for guest use). We bought only four chairs though because we want to observe its usage. If they are all occupied all the time, we will buy more. At the moment, it seems that four is enought. Thank you for your comment.

You get what you pay for..! This was my 1st ever stay at any Hostel so wasn't sure what to expect or have much 2 compare to. However, overall I wasnt impressed by much except location & one night they did have a party in the lobby with free food - sushi that was cool. Other than that theirs nothing special, if looking for a very cheap place then great. No bugs in room that I seen however roaches in Kitchen. Matress probly aren't changed.