Reviews: Anonymous

Smart Camden Hostel

London, England
37%

This is the most horrible backpackers I've ever stayed in!! It's fealthy, it looks like the rooms and bathrooms are never cleaned; I felt really oppressed in the premises due to narrow staircase, narrow hallways, actually, narrow everything! The rooms are ridiculously small and the tenant still managed to place 8 beds in a room that should contain no more than 4, with only one dirty bathroom! The sinks are so tiny that we can't even wash our hands nor clean our teeth, and the sheets smell bad

  • 26th Jan 2013
  • Novice Nomad
  • France
  • Female, 18-24
  • (3 reviews)


89%

Merci de retirer les néons bleus dans les couloirs parce qu'ils cassent l'atmosphère ... De plus, la décoration de la chambre qui se résume à un mur bleu, un mur rouge VIF et le plafond blanc n'arrange en rien l'exigu de la pièce. Mis à part cela, le personnel est très charmant, l'espace petit-déjeuner -internet-bar et musique est plutôt agréable (mis à part les néons bleus, jaunes, rouges et verts) Mention spéciale au barman qui a été très chaleureux !

  • 26th Dec 2012
  • Novice Nomad
  • France
  • Couple, 25-30
  • (3 reviews)


91%

The staff is very nice and very helpful, they helped me buy all my train tickets, gave me all the needed information to get around the city ; the service is excellent ! The hostel is very well located, only 10 min from the forbidden city, easy to find ; the premises are clean, the atmosphere is nice, I recommend it !

  • 21st Jul 2012
  • Novice Nomad
  • France
  • Female, 18-24
  • (3 reviews)