Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Havet House

Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Friendly staff , hostel clean and 20mins walk to the beach and lot of food on the street :)

Good location , kitchen should improve! I was unlucky my bed got a lot of bug make my skin very ugly :(

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

Very good location, nice boss and staff , free breakfast , I love it!

Good location , good staff!

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

I love to stay in litter big hostel, great facilities , great and friendly staff, good wifi and hot shower and also got a nice view in the city!

Hostel Lavele

Sofia, Bulgaria

It was near the center , the metro just beside the hostel , I think there's only one shower room in the floor I stay i was not sure other floor.

Hostel Goodnight Grooves

Belgrade, Serbia

I was enjoy to stay there!

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

It was amazing to stay in temza, the staff are so nice and friendly, very clean in everyway, own locker, free use hair dryer, free drink for guest! I will still choose temza again if I traveling in zagreb lol

City Stay

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice staff, but the room in quite dirty and noisy the atmosphere not that good, room quite big, the bed just fine . The location was near the national museum and easy to reach other attractive point!

SleepCheapHostel

Berlin, Germany

it was far from center, building quite old my dorm room is fine and very big, kitchen need to be improve!

Emma Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The bed in dorm room was so narrow and the toilet also, kitchen is fine ! The location just fine need to walk 10-15 mins to old town from the hostel.

Seagulls Garret Hostel

Riga, Latvia

It was a new hostel just like a hotel :) very clean and tidy , staff friendly and the pricing for the room was cheaper. The local very good near old town and near train station and bus station just 10mims walk.

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

The staff friendly, bed was fine. Good location in old town easy to reach everywhere. Internet was fine but only in the reception area. The kitchen not clean enough, there have offer free breakfast!