Castro Hotel, Heraklion, Greece
7.7
18th May 2013

Was a great place to stay. Location was a bit out of town, but the transit system, busses, ran every half hour to the city. This wasn't a problem. The beach was a short walk away which is within reason.

Milano Hotel, Cairo, Egypt
27th Apr 2013

Was a great place to stay. After having stayed at another hostel near by this was a god send. "Allah send." anyway the location was a bit hard to find, as the signs are not posted well. The offer of free pick up and delivery to the airport is there, however I found that my ride to the airport either came late or not at all. After 15 min, I start looking for a cab. One other problem is the laundry, several of my shirts are ruined with colorful stains. Aside from that I do recommend Milano.

Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
20th Apr 2013

Great time there. Location is good for a walker like me. Transportation was easy to get if needed. Staff were friendly. Some concern with facilities, just need a few more toilets and showers. Never became a major problem though. Do I recommend it... Yes. Plan on booking again when I return.

At Home Sukhothai, Sukhothai, Thailand
7.7
17th Apr 2013

Was a nice place to stay. They helped with booking tours or just getting around. Love the look of the place, felt very welcoming. If you want to see a place that is more intriguing then Chang Mai, and more relaxed then book for here a few days. I do like to walk to places, but the number of people looking for fairs means you can still get around easily. Happy I stayed here.

Bedbunkers Hostel #1, Kuta, Indonesia
3.7
31st Mar 2013

Honestly I did not enjoy a night there. There were no places to converse with people except from your bed. The walls were thin so if you happen to get one good night where no one made noise, someone would talk with the staff outside and you could here everything. It was a bet of a walk to anything, so if you need the exercise... or pay some transport fees. Over all I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Ubud Hide Away, Ubud, Indonesia
6.9
28th Mar 2013

Despite its name it is far from Ubud. About 20-30 min away. Never got the computer with Internet despite my repetitive requests for the wifi stick we were sharing with the other buildings. Not a big deal. I enjoyed it there. Very quiet and great for couples looking for more seclusion, while still being in reach of Ubud.

Big Pineapple Backpackers Bali, Sanur, Indonesia
23rd Mar 2013

Enjoyed my time there.

Hi Dustin,thanks for taking the time to put a review.Mia