Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

It was great staying at Hostel Stadion ! It was a bit of a way from the centre, but it was good value for money.

• 29th Jul 2014

ART Hostel Kultura

St Petersburg, Russia

I really liked staying at this hostel, the staff was friendly and the location was perfect !

• 27th Jul 2014

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

The best Hostel that I have ever stayed in! It was very clean and it smelt really nice too! The beds are very confortable, the staff is wonderful, the activities are amazing, every night there is something going on and the barbecue at the beach was a really cool idea. Everyone is very helpful and always happy to help! Would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Kotor! Made really cool friends as well ! The transfer to Tirana is very helpful for anyone heading that way !

• 29th Jun 2014

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was great to stay at Mirian's Hostel! As soon as we got of from the train station, there he was waiting for us, we didm;t even ask, but I guess he knew that we were coming from Sarajevo. So nice of him! The hostel is very nice and clean, he is very friendly and resourceful. His tour was very informative and interesting. He would definitely go out of his away to help you. I made a mistake and book two nights instead of only one, and he was fine with it and even called my next hostel in Kotor.

• 27th Jun 2014

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Had a really great time at Balkan Han Hostel, I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Sarajevo. It is very clean, the garden is very beautiful and the location is great :)

• 26th Jun 2014