Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This Hostel is really nice. The location is great, the staff is very helpful and friendly and it feels really safe. They give you a caipirinha as a welcome drink, which is great and the pool next to the bar is great too. It has a great atmosphere and overall I would definitely recommend. Thank you guys. I loved it at Bambu !

Motter Home Curitba Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

This has been my favourite hostel in Brazil so far. The house is beautiful and beautifully decorated. The staff, especially Joao, but also all the others were extremely helpful and friendly. I really felt at home and made really good friends. It was great to sit outside on my first night and just share a great evening with other guests and staff members. The breakfast is really good too. Overall a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend. I hope I get to go back one day. Thanks guys!

Casa Azul Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Casa Azul was my first hostel in Brazil and I feel that I had a great welcome. The place is very cool and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great. There is a great restaurant on the same street which is a bonus. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The bar downstairs is a great place to meet locals, made some cool friends there. Thank you guys :)

Mr. Mullet's

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

This hostel was cheap and very nice! The location is excellent, right at the heart of the town and the staff is priceless. I really had a great time at this hostel and made some amazing friends. The events organised are also great :) thank you guys :)

Klaipeda Hostel

Klaipeda, Lithuania

The location of this hostel is great, right opposite both the bus and train station and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I had a really great time at the hostel. Thank you !

Hostel Fire Fighter

Riga, Latvia

It was a nice hostel and great value for money. Once you get on the right tram, it's actually easy to find. However the location really isn't the best especially if you intend to have fun in town because you need to take a taxi on the way back. Taxis are not too expensive though. Overall good and would recommend despite the location as it's ideal for those on a low budget.

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

This was an overall great place in a privileged location with very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to everybody.

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

It was great staying at Hostel Stadion ! It was a bit of a way from the centre, but it was good value for money.

ART Hostel Kultura

St Petersburg, Russia

I really liked staying at this hostel, the staff was friendly and the location was perfect !

Mini Hostel Lviv

Lviv, Ukraine

This was a nice hostel right in the centre of Lviv, which is great. The atmosphere however was not the best at this hostel and I didn't make any friends there, which was like the first time ever for me in a hostel! The staff was friendly enough though and efficient !

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

The best Hostel that I have ever stayed in! It was very clean and it smelt really nice too! The beds are very confortable, the staff is wonderful, the activities are amazing, every night there is something going on and the barbecue at the beach was a really cool idea. Everyone is very helpful and always happy to help! Would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Kotor! Made really cool friends as well ! The transfer to Tirana is very helpful for anyone heading that way !

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was great to stay at Mirian's Hostel! As soon as we got of from the train station, there he was waiting for us, we didm;t even ask, but I guess he knew that we were coming from Sarajevo. So nice of him! The hostel is very nice and clean, he is very friendly and resourceful. His tour was very informative and interesting. He would definitely go out of his away to help you. I made a mistake and book two nights instead of only one, and he was fine with it and even called my next hostel in Kotor.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Had a really great time at Balkan Han Hostel, I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Sarajevo. It is very clean, the garden is very beautiful and the location is great :)

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

This was a really nice hostel. I really liked the concept of sleeping in a cell. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall satisfied!

It was a nice hostel, not too far from the train station, but the atmosphere wasn't the best. I was also really upset because I arrived at 11 am and there was nobody at the hostel and I had to hang around the city for over 3 hours on -40 temperatures. Quite terrible! The hostel in itself was nice and warm.