Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

It´s my second time in Barraguest Hostel and i enjoyed it. Keyko and Natcha are very kindly and helpful. Barraguest is very well located, it's near the beach and also has a shopping center next to the hostel. The breakfast is awesome. Rooms are clean, internet is ok. Resuming ... it's a very good hostel. I'd recommend it !!! Eric

Thank you a lot, we hope you come back for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, any and everytime you want, you're very wellcome. I agree with you GVT is not the best anymore, I might change the internet provider as they sell more than they can handle and we had those days that it dropped or was slow. Good point!!! I listened carefully about how you travelled and you gave me some good ideas. Thank you for staying with us :)

Che Lagarto hostel Morro de Sao Paulo

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

It´s my second time in Che Lagarto Hostel and i enjoyed it. Staff is very kindly and helpful. Che Lagarto is very well located. The breakfast is awesome, the atmosphere in the hostel is good. Rooms are clean with cable TV , internet is also good. Resuming ... it's a very good hostel. I'd recommend it !!!

Sweet Albayzin

Granada, Spain

Sweet Albayzin is a great place to stay in Granada. Very well located, clean. The staff (Luiz) was very atencious and helpful. I recommend this hostel !