• Brazil, Male, 41+
19th Jun 2014

• Brazil, Male, 41+
Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
21st Oct 2013

It´s my second time in Barraguest Hostel and i enjoyed it. Keyko and Natcha are very kindly and helpful. Barraguest is very well located, it's near the beach and also has a shopping center next to the hostel. The breakfast is awesome. Rooms are clean, internet is ok. Resuming ... it's a very good hostel. I'd recommend it !!! Eric

Thank you a lot, we hope you come back for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, any and everytime you want, you're very wellcome. I agree with you GVT is not the best anymore, I might change the internet provider as they sell more than they can handle and we had those days that it dropped or was slow. Good point!!! I listened carefully about how you travelled and you gave me some good ideas. Thank you for staying with us :)

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
8.0
21st Jul 2012

Sweet Albayzin is a great place to stay in Granada. Very well located, clean. The staff (Luiz) was very atencious and helpful. I recommend this hostel !