5.7
17th Dec 2013

I couldn't use the washing machine which on the third floor, and the weird thing is, IHSP charges money for washing clothes on the third floor, but there are two free washing machines on the second floor. I was really unhappy about this. Also The bathrooms on the third always have problems. The shower always changes water to extremely hot to extremely cold...not only one bathroom, all of the bathrooms on the third are all happened. I have to say, IHSP has really bad facilities.

Sorry that you were unhappy. The "free" washing machines are the ones the staff use to wash all of the towels and sheets. Thanks for letting us know about the water issue upstairs, we will look into it and see what's going on.

Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
14th Dec 2013

I really like Planet Traveler. Especially staffs always keep area clean. Whatever I asked, they always smile and help me. I like the view which from the rooftop. Planet Traveler offers really good service, I highly recommend everybody to live in there while you are traveling in Toronto. =)

SameSun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
5.7
27th Mar 2013

It's really noisy at night, and the room is really small. But staffs are really nice and helpful.

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA