Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Pretty sure my response was colored by the fact that the bar was being renovated while I was staying here so I will qualify my responses with that.

Apologies for the lack of bar, we miss it too!! We are all excited about the new kitchen coming in and hopefully you will be able to come and see all the wonderful changes!

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

This is a great place to party and there are very comfortable facilities to enjoy. I always felt comfortable and safe during my week-long stay here.

Nikhil: We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to make our guests as comfortable and safe as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Sincerely, Mat Meadows General Manager

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

You won't feel alone here, even if you don't talk to anyone. There is a wonderful sense of community at this hostel and my experience in Istanbul was greatly enhanced by that. As far as the physical qualities of this place I didn't feel like I had want for much more.

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Nicely chilled out but has plenty of opportunities for socializing as well. The location next to Freedom Square and a short walk from Old Town is a huge plus as well. As per the facilities I lacked nothing during my stays there.

Hostel333

Mexico City, Mexico

The hostel staff was always willing to answer questions and helped make our experience better. The facilities were cleaned regularly and well and we always felt safe in our area.