Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 38

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

A nice place to spend a night or 2 in Berat. Great views and a great place to meet fellow travelers. It was incredibly hot in Berat and there didn't seem to be any breeze here. When I went walking there was a breeze in other parts of the town. Slept with the windows open (no a/c and no fan in private room) and woke up wet from sweating. In summer there are probably better options for the price.

Art Hotel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

Good location in the town and only a short walk to the beaches and train station. The staff were friendly and helpful with answering questions. The bathroom was a bit grimy but that's mostly because its so old and has had years of average cleaning in the past. Good value for Varna although I think they overcharged on the conversion from euros to lev. The price was 50 euros and they said it was 112 lev but i think it shoes have been closer to 100 lev. I enjoyed my stay in Varna!

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

I only stayed for one night while passing through Rome. This hostel is in a good location and the staff were cheerful and helpful. Nothing special but a fine place to rest your head while in Rome.

B&B Sardaferie

Oristano, Italy

It was a very nice place. The owners are very kind and it is a lovely place to relax for a couple of days. I arrived on the train and had to walk / use public transport to get around. It's definitely worth having a car if you want to stay here.

Somnio Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

It was a nice place in a very good location. I had a single room which was fine for a couple of days and good value for money. The only small issue was that the room was very hot. The heating was on high and wasn't able to be adjusted. It was 18 degrees when I was there so heating didn't really seem necessary.

Fantastic location!!! Lovely staff. A great place to stay for a weekend in Rome.

Meltem Pansion

Kas, Turkey

I had a fabulous 4 days at Meltem in Kas. Adnat and Fatih were excellent hosts and so helpful with booking boat trips, diving and buses. Fatih even dropped me off at the bus when I was running late! Thanks! It is a great place for meeting other travelers and making new friends. Fatih introduced me to other people and took us all out for a night on the town. I will definitely stay here again next time i'm in Kas, which I hope will be soon!!

SOHO

Athens, Greece

Great value for money!! It's obviously not in the nicest part of Athens but I certainly didn't have any trouble in the area and I walked home alone late at night. In fact, there was always a police presence in the street downstairs.

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

Best view of the Santorini sunset! Great location! Friendly & helpful staff. It has all the recipe for a great hostel but it lacks atmosphere. I stayed 4 nights and the bar was empty every night. Maybe they need to update the music....

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

A great place to make friends & party in the summer months. The staff are helpful & a range of languages are spoken. The dorm beds are cheap and the room was comfortable enough, although it might be hot in the night come August. The pool/bar area is fantastic for the prices you pay. No breakfast - you can buy reasonably priced food on site but you'll have to get the bus in to town for more variety & better quality food. My only complaint is that they are not recycling all those plastic bottles!!

Athens Studios

Athens, Greece

Great location in a fantastic city. Loved the apartment!