• Turkey, Male, 18-24
Melimelo, Belgrade, Serbia
29th May 2014

It was the best hostel experience ever I had! There is no other hostel in the heart of Belgrade with this price! 1 minute to Republic Square! Its exactly in the center of the city! The Stuff is just great! All the hostel is really clean.A/C works very well. Internet connection is super fast! And the most important thing, Its very safe Hostel with lockers and cameras. You dont need to think anything after your arrival, they think everything for us! Cannot wait my next Belgrade trip with MeliMelo!

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
VIB 011 - Vase Carapica, Belgrade, Serbia
16th May 2013

When I found this hostel there was no any comment about it. I was a bit worried to be first in this new beautiful hostel, but after arrived I felt like Im in my home. It's really clean. You have anything in the hostel that you would need! The stuff is really kind.. And the best thing is "Its right in the center"! 1 minute by walk to the Main Square! Just Behind of the hostel there is 7/24 market Maxi Exclusive, and next to the hostel 7/24 Bakery! Its deserves more than this price!! Thnx for all!

• Turkey,