Hostel One Paralelo, Barcelona, Spain
23rd Apr 2015

This is the perfect hostel for touring Barcelona! The staff are simply incredible - by far some the nicest people I've ever encountered. My friend and I were in a jam, desperate to get our car fixed before we left the city when Muhammed and Jesus came to our rescue. While they found a good garage for us, Angel helped us destress and taught us a great recipe from Seville. In addition to AMAZING staff you've got a great location by the heart of the city, and delicious free dinners. Stay here!

Rainbow Lodge HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
3rd Apr 2014

A little cramped as the hostel is a remodeled apartment, but it's cozy and gets the job done. Clean beds, hot showers, and an awesome location in Kowloon. I never even had to use the metro because I could walk to everything. The staff are amazing too with great recommendations and info.

Xi Town River View Inn, Yangshuo, China
30th Mar 2014

Awesome hotel with big rooms for low prices. Felt like I was staying in a 3 star hotel with hostel prices!

4.9
29th Mar 2014

The location is incredible, but overall I did not enjoy my stay at Mingtown. None of the staff spoke sufficient English to even answer basic questions, the beds were like rocks, the walls were paper thin, the toilet leaked all over the bathroom floor (and never flushed, ugh), and there was no hot water even in the designated times. Mingtown was a huge disappointment.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
29th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've been to in China by far. The staff are incredible and will really take care of you to make sure you have an amazing time in Guilin and beyond. After arriving late due to a flight delay AND getting caught in a rainstorm, they opened up the kitchen for us even though the cooks had gone home. These guys go above and beyond in running a hostel. The even had the softest beds of my whole trip! Thank you Wada!

Thank you for being such a good friend! We hope to see you again soon! =) Team Wada

4.9
27th Mar 2014

The location is fantastic for exploring Shanghai, but sadly the hostel was not great. While the rooms are clean and spacious, the staff were either rude to us or couldn't speak any English, and the shower took forever to get hot water (if it did at all). Despite the great location, I would highly recommend a different hostel in Shanghai.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hotel,we will try to improve !