Reviews: alexeydanilov9163

Location: Russia, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Sun Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

All I can say - best place to stay in the best city/. Can't wait to come back.

City Hostel

Novi Sad, Serbia

Clean and nice hostel with awesome management. Next time I'm in Novi Sad I will definitely stay there.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Great hostel, spacious rooms with comfy beds. A bit expensive though. And Wi-Fi was lagging a lot on the second floor.

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

I don't really understand how this hostel could have ever been voted as the #1 hostel. Seriously. It's the worst one of all hostels I've ever stayed at. The manager (Mark) is very rude (and seems like he doesn't even realize that). You don't feel welcomed at all. It's pretty much a money-making place. They have more people that they can handle. Rooms are small, lack of hot water, kitchen that is closed for Sunday (and you can't even get your own food which is ridiculous!). No laundry!

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Awesome hostel! Awesome rooms! Awesome location! Totally recommend. p.s. They asked us to pay a traveler tax (which is 1 euro per person) but never asked for our passports to register us lol

Hostel Nice Place

Podgorica, Montenegro

My friend (a girl) and I booked a twin bed private for a couple nights but when we arrived it turned to be a double bed private room instead, which was a little awkward... The room is pretty small, it only has some space for a bed. You can't even open the door fully because it hits up against the bed... We wish we have booked beds in the dorm. The owner is quite helpful though, gave us a lot of information about the city and where to go. He even picked us up from the airport for free!

Sun Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This is the best hostel i've ever stayed at. We even changed our plans and came back for another 6 days. Everything was just awesome. Staff is really helpful. I will definitely choose Sun Hostel again when I'm back in Belgrade.