Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Piccolo Hotel Etruria

Siena, Italy

The staff was very accommodating to us, waiting for us to arrive just before midnight, much later than we had anticipated. The hotel was a great value and the location could not be better for sightseeing in Siena.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Nadina was so nice and accommodating to us! The price was excellent -- the best value of our 8-night stay in Italy. If you're looking for a small, good place to stay, good location and a great value, with friendly and helpful hosts, look no further than My Friends!

Travellers Home Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great location, set in a quiet apartment building off the busy street. The amenities are all nice and the price was very reasonable. Without question though, Sandor's hospitality was the highlight of my experience. He went above and beyond what I would expect of anyone who owns a hostel in order to make sure I got all the information I could possibly want or need. If you are a looking for a nice, quiet place to stay and excellent hospitality, look no further.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

I had a great experience at the Czech Inn. The rooms have a very modern feel and are clean. An excellent deal. I haven't stayed in many hostels but this is the best one I have stayed in, by far.