Location: Bulgaria, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Villa Zone

Nis, Serbia

This is an incredible place, where we stayed for two nights and we are extremely satisfied with living conditions. The apartments are very spacious, clean and really comfortable. The location is perfect and the bus stop to Niš is really close. The staff is very friendly and there are much of typical Balkan hospitality. The wifi is fast and free. I recommend this lovely place to anyone who plans to visit Niš and surrounding area. Thank You!

• 7th Dec 2013

Peaches Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been. Excellent location near metro station, calm neighbourhood, spacious room and very, very large bathroom. The hostel is very clean and it looks luxurious. The staff is extremely friendly. I definitely recommend it!

Hostel Centre

Prague, Czech Republic

Perfect location, very clean room and facilities and very helpful staff. I recommend!

Knight House

Tallinn, Estonia

Perfect and very cheap hostel. Incredible location in the heart of Old town and excellent facilities and beds. I recommend!

Teddy Bear Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Very good hostel. Cheap and perfectly located.

• 31st May 2012

OldHouse Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Excellent hostel. The best cheap option for travellers in Riga. I recommend!

• 29th May 2012

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

The best hostel in Vilnius. I am very impressed by the friendly staff, excellent atmosphere and perfect facilities. I recommend! My best regards to the staff! You are great guys! Greetings to all my folks from Germany, Australia, France and Spain that I met in the Jimmy Jumps!

The best hostel in which I have been. Great location, great facilities, a lot of fun, helpful staff, it was very, very clean. I really recommend!

• 28th Apr 2012

Fat Margaret's

Tallinn, Estonia

Excellent location, quiet room, perfect staff and excellent value for money. I am very satisfied with this hostel. I recommend!

The Dancing Eesti

Tallinn, Estonia

Excellent location in the beautiful Old Town and very, very friendly staff. I definitely recommend! Excellent value for money!