Glenade Guest House

Bath, England

We had an excellent stay in this Guest House in the beautiful city of Bath. It is only a 15 minute walk to the city centre. The owners gave us a very warm welcome, the room and breakfast were great. I would definitely stay again in this place and highly recommend it.

• 13th Sep 2013

Globe Backpackers Exeter

Exeter, England

The hostel's location is good and the rooms are nicely decorated, spacious and clean. The staff was friendly but they tried to charge me the double compared to the hostelworld rate - be careful esp. when booking private rooms. Our room was located in the "quiet zone" but it was not quiet at all (very loud drunk group in the room right next to us). The showers and toilets were okay but not very clean. I would not recommend this place for private rooms, certainly ok for groups willing to party.

• 6th Sep 2013

I can only apologise about the noise levels, but a Fri night beginning of September!?!? Not sure what you mean about the rate you paid, as you stayed in the double room, and paid for a double room???

• 1st Apr 2013

A good place to stay! Located in the city center, in walking distance of some places of interest. Big room, clean bathrooms and kitchen and a quiet atmosphere. The host Gustavo is very friendly and helpful if you need any information.

• 6th Apr 2012