Hallmark Hotel

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Excellent hotel, staff is always ready to help you, the room is very confortable and clean, the location is good, just ten minutes walk from the nearest metro station. We booked a double room, and it was the best of my last trip and the price is very affordable. I definitely recommend!

Pyramids View Inn

Cairo, Egypt

The location is awesome! The room has a direct view to the sphinx and the staff is always ready to help you.

Villa Popi

Santorini, Greece

I definitely not recommend to stay at Villa Popi! When i arrive in Santorini there wasn't a driver to pick me up in the port, they promissed it as their facilities but it's FALSE! When i arrive in Santorini downtown the staff said to me that they need to change me to another place because of problems in their hotel, they were lying... they changed me to another place just to make more money with a group of tourists, because they wanted to use the room that i booked. DON'T BOOK THIS HOTEL!

Loukas Pension

Mykonos, Greece

The pension is in a hill and the access is a little difficult, the room is very clean and organized, the staff is so friendly. the price is high but i recommend to stay at loukas pension.

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Location is good but the cleanliness and staff need to be improved.

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We stayed in a big apartment near chains bridge, was great! The staff is very helpfull and gave us all the directions, maps and tips of the best parties. I definetly recommend!

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Nice place to stay in Zagreb.

Hostel Marinero

Hvar, Croatia

The best thing of this hostel is the fact that: they have an awesome restaurant in the same building, with delicious and cheap sea food!!! And also offer discount of 10% for people that are stayng in Hostel Marinero, i definetly recommend.

good value for money.

Hostal Apuntadores

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The staff is not so friendly, located in downtown near the main church and the night life.

The location is perfect, in front of Barceloneta.

Nice place to stay, close to the beach but the price hjgh.

There's a metro station near the hostel, the room is confortable and the athmosphere is good.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good Hostel with very nice location, the only bad thing is the fact that the room for 4 people its so tiny.