Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Zenith Hostel

I didn't even stay here in the end. I thought to find a £10 room was great and booked it up ASAP. Checked out photos of it on Tripadvisor later and realised why it was so cheap. No proper beds, just a matress on the floor, which isn't even clean. Looked dirty and from the reviews on there many had left early due to the state. it's a run down homeless shelter that's been shut down multiple times apparently. The staff were more than unhelpful- 3+ calls to cancel and didn't do what I asked. AVOID!

• 29th Oct 2013

Keystone House Kings Cross

I think probably one of the best Hostels I've stayed in. Used it as a quick one night stay after a gig and served the purpose. Staff were fab, beds were comfy, rooms were quiet. I stayed in a 16 bed female dorm which had not only lockers but it's own fridge, sink, kettle and toaster - so great for a long term stay too. Kitchen was well equipped. Breakfast was basic but usual for a hostel but good variety of cereals and preservatives for toast. tip: bring your own padlock for locker or £5 to buy

• 29th Oct 2013

Smart Camden Hostel

I had to find a place last minute and I've stayed here many times. It's been fantastic each and every time! Staff are very helpful, rooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast is basic but it's the same as all hostels. Overall it's very good value and great for a 1 night stay for business. 5/5

• 26th Sep 2013

Smart Camden Hostel

Fantastic. Keep up the good work. If I'm going to Camden again anytime soon I know exactly where I'm going to stay. It's clean and tidy, staff friendly, brilliant location, breakfast could be a bit improved and perhaps get curtains or blinds for the room to shut out the light in the morning. but otherwise it's perfect!

• 21st May 2012