Location England, Gender Female, Age 24

8th Aug 2014

Stayed at this hostel LOADS of times and it was fab as per usual. The only thing I would comment on for improvement would be the bathroom light, which turns on and off every 30 seconds. I know it's all carbon emissions but when I need the light on I need it on. Secondly I know it's a 'backpacking' hostel but not all of us can pack a weeks worth of stuff into a backpack. Therefore a lift would be useful if it's possible to install one. Otherwise everything was brilliant. Thanks again guys!

Hello. Many thanks for staying with us and for providing your valuable feedback. We hope we will see you again!

HostelPoint Brighton, Brighton, England
6.3
4th Aug 2014

It was somewhat disappointing. I used to know this place as the St Christophers Brighton Hostel but it's changed hands since and has gone somewhat downhill. Downstairs has been torn apart and no safe place to put luggage. The lift was broken so I had to haul a very heavy suitcase up the stairs. In the room the toilet leaked, so unhygienic. Whenever you turned the bathroom light on it sounded like a jackhammer and the shower had mould in it. Staff weren't as friendly either. Not likely 2 come bk

Since changing hands there have been no changes apart from the bar which has ceased trading - we will be undergoing refurbishment works during the autumn months which will include a new reception, kitchen and common room area - the bathrooms and rooms will also be upgraded. We would love to welcome you back once the changes have taken place.

Zenith Hostel, London, England
2.0
29th Oct 2013

I didn't even stay here in the end. I thought to find a £10 room was great and booked it up ASAP. Checked out photos of it on Tripadvisor later and realised why it was so cheap. No proper beds, just a matress on the floor, which isn't even clean. Looked dirty and from the reviews on there many had left early due to the state. it's a run down homeless shelter that's been shut down multiple times apparently. The staff were more than unhelpful- 3+ calls to cancel and didn't do what I asked. AVOID!

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
29th Oct 2013

I think probably one of the best Hostels I've stayed in. Used it as a quick one night stay after a gig and served the purpose. Staff were fab, beds were comfy, rooms were quiet. I stayed in a 16 bed female dorm which had not only lockers but it's own fridge, sink, kettle and toaster - so great for a long term stay too. Kitchen was well equipped. Breakfast was basic but usual for a hostel but good variety of cereals and preservatives for toast. tip: bring your own padlock for locker or £5 to buy

26th Sep 2013

I had to find a place last minute and I've stayed here many times. It's been fantastic each and every time! Staff are very helpful, rooms are clean and tidy. Breakfast is basic but it's the same as all hostels. Overall it's very good value and great for a 1 night stay for business. 5/5

21st May 2012

Fantastic. Keep up the good work. If I'm going to Camden again anytime soon I know exactly where I'm going to stay. It's clean and tidy, staff friendly, brilliant location, breakfast could be a bit improved and perhaps get curtains or blinds for the room to shut out the light in the morning. but otherwise it's perfect!