Location: South Korea, Age: 29

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 24th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Yasin's cave hotel was very good value for money! I was positive surprised. It was clean, warm in the room, the staff was very kind. When we asked for sth, he made everything for us immediately.

• 25th Oct 2013

Magic Bus Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

We didn't get even a blanket, only covers at the 1 night, they didn't have enough blanket for everybody. I hardly fell asleep, because i froze. I paid for a bed and a blanket, nevertheless they didn't any compensation, though they didn't deliver the goods. The next day we asked for the blanket to the staff 4 times, until we finally got a blanket!! OMG She is so lazy.....There is no kitchen, only tee pot, no cookstove. they lied. In the morning a cat tore a rat disgusting blooded on the garde..

• 23rd Oct 2013

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I n my friend re staying in a 4bedsDorm in each bunkbeds down.N 2britisch girls came,1 asked to change beds with her,cuz they leave early in t next day not to disturb us.But we didnt want.To persuade us she said again,they leave 5AM,myfriend answered"thats no pro.We dont care"She looked very unpleasant,said nth anymore,ofc no"Thx"or anth.We went out.N we came back theyd thrown my stuffs on another bed n away.I was upset,moved them back.But coming theyre upset,said,we woulda said its ok to change

The Royal Bayswater Hostel