Curitiba Casa Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

The hostel is very comfortable. Beds are great, rooms are spacious, there's a very nice living room and kitchen. Nothing to complain about it. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Curitiba.

• 24th Oct 2013

Yes ! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I went to Yes! Lisbon after having a really good time at Yes! Porto. This one is just as good. Great location, awesome people, confortable beds, etc. The only bad thing is having to come back when you don't want to =((

• 17th May 2012

Yes ! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The beds are really confortable, shower is great and I loved the music! It's dificult not to fall in love for the staff. They're lovely, friendly and will help you with anything you need. I didn't want to leave... that's how much I loved Porto and the Yes! hostel.

• 13th Apr 2012

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

I had a good time at Camping Rialto. It's well located, just ten minutes by bus from the center of Venice. The mini chalet is charming and confortable, good enough for two people. The only bad thing is that even though it was really cold during the night, there was no heating for the chalets - just on winter time. They offer extra blankets for free, though. Oh, and they don't accept payments on credit cards below 50 euros, which I think is a shame!

• 3rd Apr 2012

Surprise Backpackers

Great location, near Victoria Station, which can take you everywhere in the city by underground or bus. The place is a bit old and not very clean. There was dust and hair on the stairs and the sheets didn't look quite clean either. The beds are horrible! It's hard to get used to the noise they make and the matress springs. It hurts. The showers are okay but water is very hot. You can have a simple breakfast in the pub downstairs listening to good music. I liked the atmosphere :)

• 28th Mar 2012

Calicanto

Valencia, Spain

I had a great time in Calicanto. The place is great and it has and incredible views. The hostess is really friendly and taught us a lot of things about Valencia and specially Las Fallas. The only disadvantage is that the house is really far from the city and there isn't a very good transport by night. But the hostess drove us to the nearest bus stop and train station whenever we needed.

• 16th Mar 2012