Harlem YMCA, New York, USA
19th Jun 2013

A block away from the subway which runs 24 hours and brings you downtown Manhattan in 15 minutes. Harlem had some great restaurants and wonderful nightlife, we stayed in the area a few times and had a blast. Hostel's also close to a grocery store. The bathrooms were in ok condition, 3 per floor and you can use the gym showers also, cleaned at least once a day although after everyone's had their shower in the morning it can be a little gross as some people are jerks. Great security at front desk

USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
28th Mar 2012

The temperature in the showers drove me a bit nutty and the dark haired night girl at the desk is less than friendly, but aside from that your hostel was amazingly organized [love the stickers for food and the tags for the bags] and I love how you've decorated the place. Also, thanks so much for the all day tea and coffee!

Music City Hostel, Nashville, USA
13th Mar 2012

Bunk beds were crazy creaky, but besides that, my stay was awesome. Your staff is amazing [Kaity's the bomb], super friendly. I loved the open mic you guys had the first night I was there, it was a great way to include everyone. I also appreciated the fact that staff was around until 2am and started back up again at 6, made me feel safe that you guys were around so much, and that you stayed in the rooms with us, too. Great atmosphere, made lots of friends, thanks so much!

Bon Paul & Sharky's Hostel, Asheville, USA
7th Mar 2012

Jeremy was amazing, such a cool guy, really accommodating. Thanks for building up the fire on the last night, it was a great way to meet everyone in the hostel. I'd definitely recommend that place, and I'll be coming back next time I'm in Asheville.