Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice at reception and great location. Bar service and atmosphere could be better but very clean and safe. Good recommendations for Turkish bath. :)

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Would definitely stay here again.

Astor Queensway

Great location and very easy to use the tube. Loved being by the park. Staff members friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were hot and muggy but I loved the luggage drawers under the beds! Not a hostel I would spend extra time at but just fine for leaving bags and sleeping!

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

Great little hostel. Enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back! Clean, nice and great location.

Not my favorite hostel. Tiny rooms and the staff just wasn't great. Charged 6 euro for a BBQ and the food was not good. I would not recommend this hostel. X Hostel in Alicante was much better.

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff was really nice and helpful!!! The location was amazing. So easy to get from the airport and right across from the metro and the central market. If you are looking for a nice and quiet place to stay in Budapest then stay here! If you are looking to meet people or party then I wouldn't recommend it. I would stay here again. Thanks!

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel!!!! I will stay here every time I come to Madrid. One if the cleanest and well run hostels I have ever stayed at. Great location. The staff recommended many activities and were extremely helpful. Social people. Really had the best weekend.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Great hostel! The staff, location and activities were really excellent. I will definitely be back.