Lost Inn Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was totally awesome! But check the quality of the toilett cleaning. It was still fine - but compared to the really excelent rest of the hostel it can improve.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear guest, thanks for you review. We apologize for the situation and we will take care to it. We want you to have the best time in Lisbon. Safe trips and see you next time!

They have two cats in there hostel. It smells really strong of cats, especially downstairs the smell is really strong.

• 12th May 2013

We are so sorry about this! Our tiny Esmeralda was sick this spring and did have an accident in the downstairs hallway. We removed the carpet in the area where there was a problem within days of when this occurred, so no more smell. And the cat is all better, too. ;)

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice hostel with a good common room. Staff is really nice - I just forgot my charger for my mobile and I could borrow one for some hours. The 10 people dorm room was quite big for 10 people - a lot of free space for everyone.

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

It is very near to some nice bars,pubs and restaurants. A little less washroms but nice showers! Good place to stay.

• 15th Mar 2012

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

very friendly staff - ask them for nice places to eat!! The hostel is located in downtown - not the best place in montreal -- mont royal is much better to stay than downtown.

• 13th Mar 2012