15th Aug 2013

Great hostel with the support of the nearby Jade Emu. Good food at a good price and just a short walk from the old city

Yi Dou Hostel, Yichang, China
27th Jun 2013

The hostel was good but some way from the station which needs a taxi ride of about 40 yuan. Take the no 10 bus if going to the New Centrury pier for a Yangzte cruise. Very curteous responses to emails.

Sakura Hostel Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan
29th Apr 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times and from not being sure about it on first site, I have grown to like it a lot and so have directly booked re visits twice . one of which is to come. If the interior could be freshly painted it would be agreat improvement on the grey concrete. But what a helpful team despite being very busy.

27th Apr 2013

Overall a very good hostel in a good position except for rail transport.

Thank you for your comment ! Enjoy your rest of trip !

K's House Mt.Fuji, Mount Fuji, Japan
22nd Apr 2013

An excellent place all round, helpful staff, great hostel with a huge well equipped kitchen and large lounge and eating area - dorms fine. Being a physically large hostel it gives a real sense of space. Good facilities including 4 good computers and bikes.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse, Hida Takayama, Japan
18th Apr 2013

I could say excellent to all categories except that in comparison some hostels are a bit better. I enjoyed my stay with the excellent support of the staff.

Thank you for your message and stay.We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here.We look forward to your next visit.See you soon!

Yuzan Guest House, Nara, Japan
10th Apr 2013

The staff were excellent and most helpful with ideas and tips and always available. The hostel is an old style Japanese house so it is important to accept that it will not be like a newly equipped building - I found my bunk comfortable and the heating provided dealt with the chilly weather. The kitchen and eating area at the front were fine. I would have rather stayed there if they could have accommodated me for 3 nights which I think says it all..

Guest House Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
3rd Apr 2013

Matches the best that I have stayed in. The hostel feels new with comfortable and warm bunks in light and airy rooms. Great staff, excellent new looking facilities, including 4 computers on 2 floors, a fridge on each floor, a well equipped kitchen - with free tea and coffee at any time - most welcome. An easy walk from the JR station (13 minutes) with all its eateries, Information office and shops. I enjoyed my stay so much that I booked 4 more days direct with the owner for 10 days later.

2nd Apr 2013

A brand new hostel with great staff, good bunks and very clean. The staff helped me when I lost my pass. Breakfast and drinks felt pricey so I did not buy. Overall a good stay and I would recommend them in the future

Haka Lodge, Christchurch, New Zealand
8.0
16th Mar 2012

I stayed for 6 nights and was very impressed with the Haka Lodge and the staff. The Haka is a luxury hostel, with a well equipped kitchen and excellent plates and cups. There is a good dinning room for eating. I stayed in the dorm which is well furnished with single beds instead of bunks - a big plus with large cupboards for storage. The lounge is very comfortable with good furniture and a large tv screen with Sky television programmes. Buses stop on the road outside and there is a short walk to the library