Location: Australia,

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

It's not the first time I've stayed here, and there is a reason I keep coming back... THIS HOSTEL IS THE BEST!!! Cynthia, Fiona, PJ and Gonçalo are amazing staff and make me feel like I'm at home. Vicky does a great job at keep things clean and helps me remember to get up and check out. Phoebe organizes awesome parties and knows everything about Barcelona nightlife. If you don't stay at Hostel One Paralelo you're missing out. Love you guys (and your free dinners) xo

• 19th Jun 2013

The Pink Palace

Corfu, Greece

Out of the 50 or more hostels I have stayed in around Europe this has to be by far the most fun. It is clean, safe, the rooms are really nice (I stayed in a 3 bed dorm with a balcony) and the free breakfast and dinners are amazing. The activities and staff are also fantastic, a special mention to Mimi, Jess, Brett, Costa, Nick and Christina, you guys made my stay in Corfu unforgettable. I can't wait till I go back!

• 3rd Jun 2013

Funky Fes

Fez, Morocco

This place is fine, but the staff weren't very interested in telling me what there is to do around fez or where I could get something cheap to eat. When I asked for a map the one they provided was a blurry print and usess. Otherwise the place is comfortable and pretty good value.

• 24th May 2013

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

These guys are absolutly amazing. So helpful ad friendly. Could answe all my questions and even took us out for a "local" cheap lunch. Dorms are comfortable and clean and the view from the terrace is fantastic. I look forward to staying here again.

• 20th May 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

The team here go out of their way to make your stay in Barcelona amazing. I LOVE this Hostel, which is why it's my 3rd (and not last) time I've stayed. Out of the 50 or more hostels I've stayed at around Europe this is at the top! Can't wait to see the team again xo

• 14th May 2013

Astor Hyde Park

The staff are my favorite out of all the 50+ hostels I have stayed in. The staff, team and family make every trip to London amazing.

• 9th Dec 2012

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm with our own bathroom and it was perfect. Free WiFi in the room was a blessing.

• 5th Aug 2012