Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
24th Aug 2014

I went to this hostel for one night in Dublin after a tour of the Country. The staff are the slowest people that I ever seen on Earth, I had to wait 25 minutes to do the check in. The breakfast is served until 9:30, and I mean 9:30 sharp, because I arrived in the kitchen at 9:29 and two people of the staff in one minute took away everything for the breakfast, so I had to go out for eating something.

Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway
4.3
20th Sep 2013

I stayed in about 20 hostels in the last 2 years, and this hostel has been maybe the worst. No locks in the room, and everything apart the mattress, cover and pillow is an extra, linen are an extra. The people at the reception are rough.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7.1
10th Aug 2013

The hostel is in a good position, very close to the city centre and it is cheap.

31st May 2013

You will go in a flat which is managed by its owner, the girl who works there is very lovely, and she is doing this work with passion. It is not in the old town, but I strongly suggest this place anyway.