Location: Hungary, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

I loved the staff at this hostel. When they restaurant closed for the season at 30th Sept, they ordered me a pizza from the nearby pizzeria and let me eat it at their place. Bus ride takes about 30 min from the gate to Piazzale Roma. They make getting into Venice easy by selling bus ticket for the same price you'd pay at the ticket machine and putting pictures of buses on the bus stop to help you recognize which bus to take.

Stayokay Maastricht

Maastricht, Netherlands

Staff in this hostel was very helpful and nice. Facilities were great: wifi was excellent (actually I've never seen such reliable wireless in a hostel), there was always hot water and the room was spotless. There was even an electric outlet above each bed, built inside the reading lamp. The provided breakfast was similar to a hotel in terms of quality and the terace. I only missed one thing: lockers inside the room. Atmosphere wasn't very great though, most of the guests were older people.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

This place is absolutely fantastic. Modern facilities, nice staff and very comfy beds.

SoBe Hostel & Bar

Miami, USA

It's definitely a deal if you only want to party and go to beach while you're in Miami. They can get you into clubs where it's very difficult to get in otherwise. The staff usually don't have time to deal with you, but when they do, they are generally ok (especially during the day). Wifi only works in lobby, and there's only one PC to use. Kitchen is terrible and unfortunately my secure locker didn't work. They change your towels anytime you want and give you free beach equipment, which is nice

Washington DC House

Washington DC, USA

Very nice hostel, it is super clean, features _huge_ bathrooms and an exceptionally nice staff. Highly recommended!

Sungate One

Madrid, Spain

One of the best hostels i've ever been. Staff (especially Betti) is super-friendly, location is great and the daily dinner was always plenty and tasted great. However, you should know that there's no real breakfast in the morning as the churros and the cake run out in half an hour. Still, the homemade dinner and its community-building effect makes up for it. You're allowed to bring your own boose, and the daily drinking games and pub crawls are so much fun. Highly recommended!

This is my 3rd stay at various Pariwana hostels and this one was the best! I usually had complaints about the staff but this time everyone was supernice and also helpful. Thanks for the great stay!

Most of the staff (Marcelo and John at the reception) were very helpful, unlike the guy who prepared a breakfast. The shower is always hot, which is good. Location is about 3-4 cuadros from the Plaza de Armas

Ukukus Hostel

Cusco, Peru

The receptionist was very nice letting me leave my luggage for days in the hostel. Facilities could be upgraded, only a few bathrooms are there for a lot of people, there are no security lockers and there is not any form of breakfast (not even paid) at the hostel. Location is a bit shady during the night, but it´s only 5-10 minutes away from Plaza San Francisco or Plaza de Armas. The young guy at the reception was especially nice helping me catch the flight early in the morning

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Professionally organized, huge hostel with lots of fun inside. Breakfast is the usual depressing bread with margarine and jam, but you have the option to buy proper food inside

Kantaya Hostel

Puno, Peru

The hosts are very friendly as long as you buy the overpriced tours from them. In the hostel it was extremely cold and even if you managed to sit next to one of their gas heaters it ws still freezing. I was lucky I get a private room for dorm price as the dorm was overbooked in spite of my reservation, but my bathroom didn't have warm water when I arrived (in the night). I had them do my laundry (overpriced for S/.7 x kg as well), but two days wasn't enough to properly dry them.

Friendly AQP

Arequipa, Peru

Alex and the rest of the staff are easily the friendliest and most helpful people I´ve ever met behind a reception desk. The pancake, cofee or tea served as breakfast is a real treat when you already had your fair share of spread and jam on a dry bread. Their Colca tour is excellent and also not expensive, it does worth every penny. They have a huge TV where you can watch the World Cup or one of the newest movies on bluray. Bunkbeds have curtains, which is a nice feature.

Nasca Lodge

Nazca, Peru

One of the best and kindest staff around. She helped me book last minute reservation on the flights and get a cab to the bus station. Location is a bit shady, but this shouldn`t be a problem as hostel offers free pickup if you arrive late.

Host is the nicest girl ever. Also she's very pretty :) she helped me a lot booking last minute trips to islas ballestas, and then she picked me up at the dock to take me to the tour to the reserve. Some facilities could be added (lockers, more wall sockets and PCs with Internet for public use), but it was still a good and relaxed stay. Breakfast was a little expensive for 8 soles

Banana's Adventure

Huacachina, Peru

My roommate told me she saw that the cleaning lady didn't replace bedding, she just folded the used one again. That's pretty gross. The tours which are included in the price are wonderful and the staff is very helpful. There's only few lockers, I couldn't put my luggage there for my whole stay. Only 3 wall sockets for a 4 people bungalow which rarely work with European plugs. Food is very expensive, but not very good.

The staff was generally helpful, but one of them couldn't speak English and another one recommended me drinking tap water. The wall socket inside the locker is a great idea, however it only features american plugs (not the combo with the european, as usual). Breakfast is pan with spread and jam, or corn flakes. The bar and restaurant is hillariosly expensive, and their barbecue cannot be recommended either as the meats are either over or undercooked. The location is very good.

Hi Balázs, We do appreciate your review, it is very important for us. We are going to work on trainings to improve our staff's skills with the language. We are always working to give you the best experience; that is why-sometimes- it makes our prices more expensive. About the food, we will take your feedback to check our barbecue and improve it. We will work on those topics, hope you can come back. We will give you the best experience! Best Regards. Maritza Conde Reception Manager

Brussels, Belgium