29th Dec 2015

Overall my stay was good. Here's something I'd like to mention though: - The vodka at the bar isn't poured from a bottle (it comes out of the same hose thing as the soft drinks) and is 100% watered down/potentially not vodka. I was met with some serious attitude when I asked the bartender about it! To evidence this, I was still going strong at 3am after drinking 'vodka' all night at Gilligan's...the next night on a pub crawl I was drinking proper vodka - different result :/

Budget Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
4.6
27th Jul 2013

After travelling through Asia, South America and now Europe, this is by far the worst hostel I have stayed at. That said though, it is a school in winter and hostel in summer so you shouldn't expect much. The thing that really caught my attention was how useless the staff were. Location - great. Everything else - terrible.

Granny's Inn Hostel, Sliema, Malta
7.4
18th Jul 2013

Good spot and facilities. I booked here after seeing the 96% atmosphere, in no way should it be that high. Absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever.

Living Cat's Hostel, Madrid, Spain