Hostal Tropicana

Antigua, Guatemala

I stayed here for one night. I thought the atmosphere was awesome. However my biggest complaint is that one of the staff members was staying in our room and snoring horribly. It kept at least 6 of us up ALL night. I understand this is not something they can control with guests but I know that there is a staff dorm and feel that this staff member must have been exiled from the staff dorm to the guests dorm because of his snoring. I find this a very rude thing to do to your guests.

Roos Hostal

Antigua, Guatemala

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night and were quite disappointed. First, my shuttle from the airport could not find the place because the address listed online was wrong. Then, at first they put us in the semi private double bed room and the bed was a thin pad between you and a wooden plank. So hard that we had to get two single beds. The location is great but it is not much of a hostel vibe. There's no sense of community here and it doesn't seem that the staff cares to create one.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This place is way too overrated. I have done a lot of traveling and this is most likely the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. The location is good bc its Close to the beach. But the staff was rude and not happy to see and greet the guests. The beds were AWFUL. Worst of all was the atmosphere. They don't have a bar, but rather they sell beers from behind the front desk. They don't let you bring your own drinks. And the hostel stops selling beer at 10:30!! It has a bad layout for socializing.

Thanks for staying with us and leaving a review. We're sorry about our staff, during busy times they get more stressed and don't have time to help and socialize as much. We have changed the madrases for more comfortable onesWe close the bar due do the quiet residential area we are located in, out of respect for our neighbors. We offer plenty of events and parties outside of the hostel for our guests to continue the night. Also the common area and TV room stay open. Safe travels!

Hostel El EspaƱol

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I enjoyed my stay, however the social factor was a large part that seemed to be missing. There was a nice common room but no one ever seemed to be in it.