Tulipana Residence

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is a nice place to stay, it is relatively close to the central station and to the city centre. The rooms are small, but nice and clean. It is possible to use a kitchen for preparing small things or warming up a meal, but not for cooking, because there are no pans, pots or plates. The best is the roof terrace, espacially with this beautiful weather at the moment. If I plan my next trip to Amsterdam, I will come back to the Tulipana.

• 21st Jul 2013

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Is a really clean and nice hostel, with quite a lot of freetime activities in collaboration with an other hostel. The breakfast is not very versatile, but it is enough. I would stay ther again!

• 13th Apr 2012

Hostal Regional

Madrid, Spain

The staff didn't speak english our luck was that we speak a little bit spanish. It was dirty and the kitchen was disgusting we just used the kitchen to got our bred ready and that was it. One positive about the kitchen was they had 2 fridges ;) If you just need a bed and nothing more you can stay ther for maximum 2-3 nights but no night longer. The Wifi had worked and was fast enough.

• 10th Apr 2012