We had an overall nice stay, and I would recommend this place. However the staff might need some service skills lessons. Upon arrival prior to check in "the employee of the month" told us that due tobig group checking out they had no place to put our small (carry on luggage bag). Instead she proposed that we would either wait for 2 hours at the hostel or walk around the city with the bag. Also the double bed comes with one big blanket, and there were apperently no possibility to get an extra:(

• 18th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

We really liked our stay and therefore stayed more nights than we intended to. Really good location, and helpful wellspeaking english staff!!

• 26th Apr 2012

Harbour Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

After staying in another horrible hostel, this one felt like heaven. The room was sooo clean AND had a window (uncommon for this price in hongkong). The lady working there was very nice and helpful. I would definitly stay here again. I killed one huge cockroach in the toilet, but I think they are very common in the city.

• 7th Apr 2012

Bohol Guesthouse

Loboc, Philippines

I would recommend this hostel for people staying here for 1 day only. See the monkeys and the chocolate hills one day, but flee before ants in the bed get you as they got us. Nothing (restaurants, beaches etc) in the neighborhood and the staff expects you to get everything from them for an additional (and often quite pricy for being philippines) cost.

• 2nd Apr 2012

Dragon Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Noisy neigboorhood that did not allow us to sleep during nightime. A bad drummer is a neighboor ad he/she keeped us up all nights. No windows make you feel like living in a box, actually quite scary. Good location, close to everything! :)

• 30th Mar 2012