Emre Cave House

Goreme, Turkey

Mustafa was very helpful and nice. But the owner (or the manager, I don't know) was gloomy and tryed to sell his tours (he is very convincing, I'd say). Dorm rooms and shared areas aren't cosy in any sense. Our room on the second floor was nice and clean, but there was no hot water. And at that moment there was no hot water at shared bathrooms as well. The location is amazing, right in the center, easy to find. But the hostel is not very "cavey" if you can say this.

• 19th Aug 2013

Old Flat Hostel on 1st Sovetskaya

St Petersburg, Russia

Staff was not very friendly to me. I felt like I was in an old-style soviet hotel. The same attitude. Sure, they do what they have to do, but where is the hostel atmosphere? It's also tiny and have very small shared area. The best is its location - right next to Moscowskiy train station and Nevskiy. Also it's pretty clean there. But definitely there's lack of atmosphere.

• 4th May 2013

Dahab Dorms

Dahab, Egypt

I liked everything, but have a suggestion: instead of making swans of towels, you'd better clean up the floor in the dorms - it was very dirty! Thanks to all the staff - I LOVE THEM - funny guys, always willing to help.

• 19th Mar 2012