The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
18th Feb 2013

Well run operation with enjoyable atmosphere, if only a bit impersonal. The professional staff answered all my questions, but I felt their advise to be rather generic. Price wise a bit on the expensive side.

So sorry that you felt we were impersonal as we really do try to make everyone feel special. Happy though that you love the atmosphere and feel that we are doing a good job. We hope you will be back Kind regards The Backpack Team

Tube 'n Axe Backpackers Lodge, Tsitsikamma, South Africa
7.4
13th Feb 2013

I had a good sleep and enjoyed my stay at this accommodation. The staff is very friendly, but the place is poorly run. When calling upfront for rate information, they tried to book me a room at a rate higher than advertised. Internet was not working. Lacking change to take R100 notes. Credit/debit card reader defective. Then there was a barkeeper who repeatedly couldn't resist to crank up the music volume even when everyone at the bar was reading or having a conversation. A bit clueless.

Cape Town Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa