Sydney G'Day Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Tons of bugs and just all around dirty. Bedding was observed not being properly changed and long timers were selling and/or giving guests drugs Molly weed etc

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

This is by far the nicest hostel I have ever been in!! They have thought of EVERYTHING! Each bed has two socket plugs and two USB plugins along with a night light, the kitchen was clean and filled with those pesky items that help make your cooking easy but you don't necessarily want to buy an entire container and carry around with you to use. The staff was unbelievable!! They were full of suggestions and knew the best things to do and if it was worth your time. The hostel was soooo clean!!!!!

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

It wasn't anything that was above and beyond, nothing special. I good, clean place to rest your head and peaceful. It lacked a sense of community and the staff weren't forthcoming with assistance. You nearly hadto drag information out of them.

Thanks for making time to leave us a review. We do have some of the most comfy beds around :) As with any hostel we find that to make a community you have to interact with others, we do find that majority of our guests do make a lot of new friends here at The Atttic, so we do appologise you didnt find that with your stay, Again we do appologise that you found our staff not to be forthcoming, however we do get praied very highly for our awesome staff here at The Attic.

All Nations City Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

The staff let me check in early by having me pay and taking my bags behind the counter, then when I came back for my key another staff member told me that they didn't have my stuff or any information about my check in. They tried to get me to pay again until I insisted that I had paid already multiple times when all of a sudden yes she saw that I did pay. She then also "noticed my stuff in the back". The hostel was dirty. rooms, bathrooms, hallways all need a good deep clean they smelled musty.

Staff was polite and pleasant. The room was clean as was the kitchen. It was a good vibe and lots of fun was to be had.