Gaius Roma B&B

Rome, Italy

Marco and Lina are some of the loveliest people you'll ever meet. I only stayed one night but it was comfortable. I had an amazing breakfast in the morning. Very close to the Vatican in a good location. Grazie Mille and спасибо!.

Camping Zeus Hostel

Pompei, Italy

The reviews were misleading so I did not come with high expectations. All I needed was a place to crash near Pompei, but I liked the camp grounds so much I booked a second night. The rooms are like hotel rooms clean and adequate. For the price you pay a steal really. The campground is nice, peaceful. We picked the oranges off the trees outside our room and made friends with our neighbors. Truly a wonderful stay, I will be back one day!

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Ecuador

Casa Rachele

Sorrento, Italy

If you are looking for a traditional Italian experience this is it. Our stay at Casa Rachel was memorable. We drank some of her amazing cappuccino while she told us about her family and her life, it was a personal touch to our trip and experience overall. If you are looking for a place where you can cook or come home drunk at 3am this is probably not the place. If you're looking for a quiet place to rest after seeing the wonders of the Amalfi Coast, Capri ect.. this is it.

It's really true.My guests are always polite and kind and I'm very happy to host them.They are young but PERCEFT for my house. Thanks once again.You are so sweet!!! Hugs and kisses, your Rachele

Coliseum Rooms

Rome, Italy

This was my first stay at a B&B ever. It surpassed all of my expectations and set the bar pretty high for future B&B experiences. The facilities are more than adequate for the price you pay. Our room was very nice and everything was clean. What made the experience over the top was the amazing treatment we received, you can't put a pricetag on that. The owner and his friends made us feel at home in a way that we will never ever forget the warmth and hospitality of the Romans! Totally recommend.

This was a neat place. I'm glad it was turned into a hostel nice cheap stay for a night on a long drive up the Cali coast.