• USA, Female, 31-40
The Dreamer Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
14th Jun 2015

I have to say The Dreamer, was an all around fantastic experience for my friends and I. I have stayed in many hostels and I enjoyed my stay here very much. In addition to that, my friends who do not stay in hostels absolutely loved the experience, they didn't want to leave. We were treated so well and enjoyed the social atmosphere very much. Made a few friends and had some good times hanging out in Santa Marta and going to Tayrona park. This is indeed a back packers paradise. Gracias por todo!

Gaius Roma B&B, Rome, Italy
14th Jun 2013

Marco and Lina are some of the loveliest people you'll ever meet. I only stayed one night but it was comfortable. I had an amazing breakfast in the morning. Very close to the Vatican in a good location. Grazie Mille and спасибо!.

• Ecuador, Female, 25-30
Camping Zeus Hostel, Pompei, Italy
6th Jun 2013

The reviews were misleading so I did not come with high expectations. All I needed was a place to crash near Pompei, but I liked the camp grounds so much I booked a second night. The rooms are like hotel rooms clean and adequate. For the price you pay a steal really. The campground is nice, peaceful. We picked the oranges off the trees outside our room and made friends with our neighbors. Truly a wonderful stay, I will be back one day!

Casa Rachele, Sorrento, Italy
4th Jun 2013

If you are looking for a traditional Italian experience this is it. Our stay at Casa Rachel was memorable. We drank some of her amazing cappuccino while she told us about her family and her life, it was a personal touch to our trip and experience overall. If you are looking for a place where you can cook or come home drunk at 3am this is probably not the place. If you're looking for a quiet place to rest after seeing the wonders of the Amalfi Coast, Capri ect.. this is it.

It's really true.My guests are always polite and kind and I'm very happy to host them.They are young but PERCEFT for my house. Thanks once again.You are so sweet!!! Hugs and kisses, your Rachele

Coliseum Rooms, Rome, Italy
2nd Jun 2013

This was my first stay at a B&B ever. It surpassed all of my expectations and set the bar pretty high for future B&B experiences. The facilities are more than adequate for the price you pay. Our room was very nice and everything was clean. What made the experience over the top was the amazing treatment we received, you can't put a pricetag on that. The owner and his friends made us feel at home in a way that we will never ever forget the warmth and hospitality of the Romans! Totally recommend.

25th Mar 2012

This was a neat place. I'm glad it was turned into a hostel nice cheap stay for a night on a long drive up the Cali coast.