The hostel is close to everything and it is very easy to meet people there. For one hour every night they offers free pasta when you buy a 1euro beer in the bar and everyone is hanging out there. The walking tour that the hostel arranged was very nice. Very friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this hostel!

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Thankyou very much for taking time to post your review of our hostel. We don't know too many hostels that provide a free breakfast and free pasta dinner. We're certainly the only hostel in Nice with this kind of service. We are unique too in that we are the only hostel in Nice to offer our guests a free city walking tour, which we see you enjoyed.We are happy to read you had an enjoyable stay and that you liked our hostel. Thankyou for recommeding us to your fellow backpackers!

House of Journey

Penang, Malaysia

Very nice and helpful staff!! They told me Everything i needed to know about the area and how i could spend my short time there. The beds were very squeeky, i even had a hard time sleeping because of the noise i would make to turn around in my sleep. So, i would recomend this Place to someone who can sleep through noise because it is a good Place.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

HI Thanks for your review, Angelique! Thanks for spending a short time with us. We had manage to fix the squeeky bed and we're always welcome you back to stay with us. Of course, we will provide to our future guest with a comfortable stay without any squeeky bed as everyone need a comfort stay. Again, thanks for getting us into another stage. Safe Journey ~

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very nice roof top bar where you can socialize and enjoy the evening, did not look like it was inside a hostel but nicer! Best hostel breakfast I ever had and I've been staying in a hostel in asia, europé and Australia. I stayed in the biggest dorm and it was so Clean and had privacy. I really recomend this Place!

• 8th Jan 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn

This hostel is alright but not more than that. I dont think I would stay here again because there are other hostels in London for the same price which i believe are better. The bed is pretty comfy which i would say is the biggest plus. The kitchen is not good. I had a hard time even to find a knife to prepare a sandwhich. Showers are alright (warm and enough water) but there's not a drapery or anything in the shower so when you dress the whole floor will be wet. Location is avergae.

• 16th Mar 2013

Noosa, Australia

• 13th Aug 2012

Brisbane Backpackers Resort

Brisbane, Australia

The outdoor area was very nice, lot better then a lot of hostels. But the room was very messy, noisy and not very clean.

• 15th Mar 2012