• Sweden, Female, 25-30
Encounters Hostel and Guest House, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
7.7
11th Feb 2015

Not the most cozy place I've stated at but there was nothing wrong with the hostel, they provided everything I needed. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was spacy, a towel was provided, i asked for an extra blanket since I was freezing during the night but then that said I should change the air-con, would have been nice with a blanket though since some people want it colder in the room than others. Free laundry if you stay 2 nights or more was awesome! The receptionist was very helpful.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
The White Rabbit, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5.7
7th Feb 2015

The bed was comfortable and the room was spacy (stayed in a 4 bed dorm), however we had to walk through another room to get out of it which is kind of bad for the security and also hard when you don't wanna wake ppl up. They didn't have any showers on my floor and the toilets were not so nice. The room was one of the cheapest in phnom penh though so I guess we got what we payed for. A more helpful staff would have made the experience a lot better though!

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
Chan Myaye Guesthouse, Yangon, Myanmar
7.7
25th Jan 2015

We stayed in a double room, it was pretty small but nothing wrong with it. The showers are working well and have warm water. There's not a lot of common areas in the hostel. Staff are really nice and helpful but some of them didn't know English very well. The location is really good although there's not a lot to do in this city.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 18-24
Mountain Hostel Tarter, El Tarter, Andorra
5th Jul 2014

I rarely give a hostel 100% in my reviews but I actually can't think of anything that was bad about this hostel. Very nice facilities and nice staff! I stayed here for three nights in July which is low-season in Andorra so me and my sister had the 4 bed dorm that we had booked just for ourselves. We went to the supermarket in the city before we took the bus up to the mountains where the hostel is, which turned out to be a good idea since there's not much up there.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 18-24
PoshRooms Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
2nd Jul 2014

I stayed in a double room with my sister, the room was very nice and the common areas was good as well, very clean. The location just couldn't be better!

28th Jan 2014

The hostel is close to everything and it is very easy to meet people there. For one hour every night they offers free pasta when you buy a 1euro beer in the bar and everyone is hanging out there. The walking tour that the hostel arranged was very nice. Very friendly and helpful staff. I recommend this hostel!

Thankyou very much for taking time to post your review of our hostel. We don't know too many hostels that provide a free breakfast and free pasta dinner. We're certainly the only hostel in Nice with this kind of service. We are unique too in that we are the only hostel in Nice to offer our guests a free city walking tour, which we see you enjoyed.We are happy to read you had an enjoyable stay and that you liked our hostel. Thankyou for recommeding us to your fellow backpackers!

House of Journey, Penang, Malaysia
7.1
10th Jan 2014

Very nice and helpful staff!! They told me Everything i needed to know about the area and how i could spend my short time there. The beds were very squeeky, i even had a hard time sleeping because of the noise i would make to turn around in my sleep. So, i would recomend this Place to someone who can sleep through noise because it is a good Place.

HI Thanks for your review, Angelique! Thanks for spending a short time with us. We had manage to fix the squeeky bed and we're always welcome you back to stay with us. Of course, we will provide to our future guest with a comfortable stay without any squeeky bed as everyone need a comfort stay. Again, thanks for getting us into another stage. Safe Journey ~

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8th Jan 2014

Very nice roof top bar where you can socialize and enjoy the evening, did not look like it was inside a hostel but nicer! Best hostel breakfast I ever had and I've been staying in a hostel in asia, europé and Australia. I stayed in the biggest dorm and it was so Clean and had privacy. I really recomend this Place!

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
5.4
16th Mar 2013

This hostel is alright but not more than that. I dont think I would stay here again because there are other hostels in London for the same price which i believe are better. The bed is pretty comfy which i would say is the biggest plus. The kitchen is not good. I had a hard time even to find a knife to prepare a sandwhich. Showers are alright (warm and enough water) but there's not a drapery or anything in the shower so when you dress the whole floor will be wet. Location is avergae.

365 Inn, Beijing, China
12th Dec 2012

Noosa Flashpackers, Noosa, Australia
13th Aug 2012

Brisbane Backpackers Resort, Brisbane, Australia
6.3
15th Mar 2012

The outdoor area was very nice, lot better then a lot of hostels. But the room was very messy, noisy and not very clean.