Red Carabao Community

Manila, Philippines

Great location, great atmosphere. It is clean, secure, and well run. It is cheaper than any other place, has better ratings, and Aldrich WILL take care of you like family.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Best location in all of Istanbul, amazing place, amazing people, amazing atmosphere. I don't even need to go into detail, the ratings speak for themselves. If you're going to Istanbul, stay at Cheers. Also, the upstairs pub with the view of the Hagia Sophia is perfect.

Retro Moldova Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

The best location in the city, a short walk from the actual center, and access to all of the sights. The owners are amazing, kind hearted people. They will do their best to advise you and accommodate any needs that you have. It was a pleasure staying in Retro Moldova, the staff is wonderful. It was the perfect way to start a 3 month journey, and I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Chisinau!

Hostel eol777 Goerlitz

Goerlitz, Germany

A small hostel in a small city, but just like last time, tons of fun. The staff is there for you 24/7, literally, and will do their best to accommodate any need that you have. I am currently on my way out of Europe, but when I come back, I will definitely stop in Gorlitz, and definitely stay here.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Lisbon Hostel is the perfect location in Lisbon, no questions asked. It is probably the most conveniently placed hostel I have ever stayed in; 2 minutes from the train station and in the city center. The hostel staff were accomadating, friendly, and willing to personally show us the festival along with their friends. They are a large and well known hostel chain in Portugal, plenty of awards and good reviews to back them, and there is nothing to worry about when booking/staying here.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Raquel and Pedro are there to ensure that your stay in Porto is incredible, they do anything for their guests. They treated me like I was part of their family. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I could go on for days about my appreciation for these wonderful hosts and my love for Pilot Hostel. I will be back! No doubt about that!

Hostel eol777 Goerlitz

Goerlitz, Germany

Very short walk from the bahnhof, and a short walk to the city center, 5 minutes. Parking is available right in front of the building. Cosy dorm, bathroom, and kitchen, and extremely clean. In the morning, I woke up with coffee waiting for me. The owners personally showed me around the city, and all of the best places for eating, drinking, and partying. It is a nice hostel, in a nice city; if you stay here you won't be disappointed, and you'll be treated like you are part of the family!

Fivos

Athens, Greece

Fivos is a 1 minute walk from the Monastiraki Metro, the most conveniently located hostel I have ever been to. Monastiraki is also the main metro station, the heart of Athens. The single room was nice, and the private bathroom was small and clean. The staff was nice and helped us with the questions we had. There is also a travel agency located inside of the hostel offering a variety of trips around Greece. I would recommend Fivos to anyone traveling to Athens.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Finding Jimmy Jumps was easy, it is literally in the city center and a ten minute walk from the train station. I can't say enough good things about the staff, they treat you like you're a friend and not a guest. The dorm room was clean and had lockers with adequate space. The common area was perfect and equipped with a full kitchen to cook food from the nearby supermarket. I will reiterate again that the location is perfect. No doubt the place to stay in Vilnius, Jimmy Jumps is the only answer!

The Monks Bunk Nida

Nida, Lithuania

I arrived in Nida after taking the ferry and getting a ride from Klaipeda. From the central bus station, The Monks Bunk is approximately a 5 minute walk. The building was easy to find, I just was unsure of which doorbell to ring, which was wrong, but a nice girl told me it was the next door over. The gentleman working in there was not speaking English, but yet provided me everything I needed. Very accomodating and everything you need. If I ever visit Nida again, I would stay at The Monks Bunk!

Klaipeda Hostel

Klaipeda, Lithuania

The Klaipeda Hostel is an extremely short walk from the train station, it took me maybe 5 minutes. The girl working in the hostel was very sweet and accomodating, she had an answer for all of my questions and pointed everything out to me on the map. The hostel is nearby the bus station, and a large grocery store. Convenient! You can also easily walk to the port where the ferry will take you across the lagoon. Would certainly recommened and stay here again!

Haus Panorama

Passau, Germany

Myself and my girlfriend spent the weekend in Passau, and this was the only hostel listed for the area, and had no reviews. Upon arrival, we were greeted by 2 extremely nice people who explained that it was a new place. They provided us a map and sat down to show us the different places and points to visit around the city. I would recommend this as THE place to stay for a good cost in Passau. It was the cleanest accomodation that I have ever stayed in. Thanks again!

We came to Fussen with the intentions of seeing the Neuschwanstein Castle and spending sometime in the area. This hostel is a short walk from the city center where there are tourist information points and nice places to eat. It took around 30-40 minutes to hike up to the castle from the hostel through the snow, and the route was easy to find/follow. I would recommend this as the perfect base for exploring Fussen.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

I only stayed one night at the hostel because I was passing through Munich, but if I am ever to come back I will stay here again. The bartender was a great guy, the atmosphere was very welcoming, and the rooms were clean and equipped with everything I needed.

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

I had a great time in Dresden, the location was superb, the staff was even better. Breakfast was very convenient and a reasonable price.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

I spontaneously caught a ride with a friend who was going to Budapest, and he dropped me off in Bratislava. I had no trouble booking the hostel last minute, or finding its location. It is set just off a main street, in a very bustling area of the city. The staff was extremely nice and hospitable. There are no lockers in the rooms, but you can store anything you would like in a secure area behind the check in desk with no worries. A good place to meet people and a great atmosphere.

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

I had stayed here in July 2012 with a friend of mine that I traveled with from Odessa. The hostel is easy to find from the train station, very close to St. Andrew's church. The staff at the desk are very polite, inviting, friendly, helpful, and willing to accomodate or explain anything that they can to the best of their ability. The room was equipped with A/C, and very clean. The bathrooms were also meticulously clean. It was a great hostel! Highly recommend!

Surprise Backpackers

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The Green Frog Hostel in Bucharest was the most inviting place I have ever stayed. Christian and Roxanna will bend over backwards for their guests, just to ensure they are having the best time possible. I would recommend this hostel to everyone in Romania, not only for the location, atmosphere, and hospitality, but also for their helpfulness if you are interested in seeing other cities. Thanks again for everything!

Thank you ! We like "skin heads" :). Other guests know this :). We hope to see you again.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was very neat and clean. The hostel has large fridges, an internet station with multiple computers, and plenty of seating in the common room. The atmosphere is great for meeting people, we made friendships with so many people, ate breakfast with them, and a large dinner together before our last night. The night life is great and the hostel will assist you with showing you the places. The location is also spot on, I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Barcelona!