Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Astor Victoria

The hostel was fine. The atmosphere was good and I met some nice people. Breakfast was fantastic and, in general, the room was OK. There were no lockers in the room (just a shelf) - that's the only thing I would improve.

• 30th Mar 2013
  • Spain

Thank you so much for staying with us at Astor Victoria, we take all our reviews seriously and with the feedback you give us we endeavor to better our hostel. We are in the process of updating many of our rooms, so next time you come to London there will be cages fitted into all our rooms.

YHA London St Pauls

It is a very nice place to stay. Well located, with the underground very close and lots of buses -also night buses- 5 and 7 minutes from the hostel. People at reception are friendly and helpful and it was clean. If something could be improved, I could mention Wifi and breakfast, which are not included in the price... However, these are minor things. I would definitely repeat again!

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Spain

Thank you for your feedback, it is very rewarding to know you had a nice stay and found our service up to your expectations. We try to keep our bed prices as low as possible by splitting the extra services such as internet and breakfast and leaving them as an option for guests' to purchase. We are looking forward to seeing you again! Soledad Duty Manager