Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

The staff member I met when I checked in was less than welcoming, it was late at night but I felt like I was bothering him with any questions I had. The security is nice because you do have to have a key to get into each room, but since the bathrooms are in the room itself they don't get cleaned as much as they probably could. A towel and sheets are included, as well as breakfast which is one plain bagel with jelly, butter or cream cheese.

We are glad that you appreciate the security as it is one of our highest priorities to make sure our guests feel safe at all times. The cleaning staff comes in everyday in the afternoon to make sure every bathroom and room is clean. Since there are many guests who share the bathroom its very difficult to maintain the bathrooms clean 24/7. In order for us to maintain a low daily room rate we can only provide a simple breakfast.

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

The other people staying at the hostel were from all around the world and were great people. Everyone was really helpful if you had questions on what to do in DC. There are two metro stops within a few blocks and a Bikeshare dock less than one block away. Free pancakes every morning were great if you're watching your budget and the sunday night bbq is a big deal. I give it two thumbs up over all. Make sure to bring a lock for your locker but towels and sheets were included! Great for the price!!

lockers were an extra charger which is a bummer, we just put valuables in out car. great people at the hostel and good staff.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

While there were 3 showers to serve the girls on the floor, one was out of order so occasionally you had to wait. Other than that the rooms were great, great security, and breakfast was basic but it was included so I can't complain. The location was next to perfect to visit the main sites.

WIFI was slow, if it was working, and the computers in the hostel had troubles with internet connection as well. The people there were very nice and there were no noise problems.