Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 21

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Very clean and spacious room, friendly staff and good location within Brussels. Would stay again,

• 29th Jun 2013

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable and clean. Our bathroom toilet became blocked and it was a while until it was fixed, our door lock also broke which still wasn't fixed when we left. 25 min tram ride away from the dam so the location was rather far but I did not mind it. The hostel saved us some money with discounts off the bar crawl and Heineken experience which was good but the man at the reception was rather rude and unfriendly. Good atmosphere and good hostel for meeting people.

• 26th Jun 2013

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really unique hostel, liked the design but the room was small and cramped for 10 people, the lighting was also rather poor but I should not really complain with the price I was paying. It is a fair walk from the Royal Mile area but that's fine if you don't mind a brisk walk in the morning. Each bed had a locker assigned which I really appreciated. Could have done with some more toilets but at the end of the day it was a bed to sleep in and I slept well.

• 24th Jun 2013

Great location next to the Haptbahnhof, friendly staff, very clean and safe location. Had an easy and smooth stay at the Meininger, would definitely book them again. If I had one complaint would be that the pillows are rather lumpy though I can forgive that fact because everything else was perfect.

• 2nd Jun 2013

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Got what we paid for. Friendly, helpful staff, good location, and secure premises -key card access to building and room. Though no lockers and would have been better with more plugs in a 10 person room. Enough toilets and showers though rather unclean. My bed was situated near an ant colony climbing up the window and bed, though fortunately did not get bitten. Can't complain for £8 per night, just a bed to sleep in and hostel had plenty of character.

• 19th Jun 2012

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Good location, very close to central station. Nice, clean room, noisy bar but good atmosphere. Friendly staff, didn't have a problem. Would stay again.

• 26th Mar 2012