Venture Hostel

• 25th Oct 2013

Hoax Hostel

Liverpool, England

This hostel is amazing. I highly recommend this place to everybody. Its perfectly located, it has a nice atmosphere, it's clean, the breakfast is very good, beds are comfortable, WiFi is free and rooms are ensuite! If someday I go back to Liverpool, I will stay at this hostel for sure.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Pride of Paddington

This is a very option to stay in London if you have low budget. The hostel has a good location, it's a half-block away from the underground. It has a friendly staff. Breakfast is OK, WiFi speed is very good. Some of the lockers in the room were broken, but they have a sort of security cages under the beds. I definitely recommend this hostel and I hope to go back someday.

• 7th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

The place is clean, secure and calm. But it's sort of away from the nearest metro station, so if it's raining or it's cold or it's very late in the night, you have to know that you'll have to walk at least 10 minutes to get to the hostel. I didn't like that we had to pay to have access to wifi and internet, this is a basic service any hostel should offer for free. The breakfast was limited to have just 1 butter, 1 bread, 1 croissant, 1 yogurt and 1 bowl of cereal, I've had better for less price.

• 6th Dec 2012

Cityhostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I stayed two nights at this hostel, and I really had a great time there. After being in other hostels in Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands and Belgium, I have to say, without exaggerating, that this one is so far my favorite. Definitely, I’ll be back there when I go back to Berlin.

• 6th Apr 2012