Fun Sam's Bed and Breakfast

Yangshuo, China

Casual, relaxed environment ! I would surely recommand this place for the location, the facilities and the staff.

• 1st Oct 2014

Hostel 170

I went to london last weekend and I booked this hostel for one night. I could not even stay at the hotel for one night. The place is dirty, and not welcoming at all. The room is dirty, smells bad, the sheets are not clean. I did not have any high expectations when I booked this hostel but I have several times booked hostel with hostelworld and espacially in Asia and I have always had good experience and found nice place. This one in London is not good at all and should not be referenced .

Paris Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

J'ai totalement été déçu par cet hôtel. Les parties communes sont extrêmement sales, et il est très loin de la description faite par Hostelworld. I totally was disappointed by this hostel. The shared rooms are not clean at all. It is my first time I went to such a dirty place, and it looks like nothing on Hostelworld website.

Sorry, our property is clean and well maintain. Were having good business here and mostly of our customer appreciate our service for our affordable hostel.