I loved the atmosphere of the Wild Wild West Hotel and Gambling Hall. Being a no-frills kind of person, I was happy to find the place clean, secure and accommodating. I would stay there again for sure!!

• 17th Aug 2013

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

I really liked the location and the ambiance of this hostel.

• 26th Jul 2013

AAE Banfield Portland

Portland, USA

I was a little surprised when I arrived because what i had booked was a 6-person dorm, but the place was a motel, not a hostel so we ended up with 2 rooms. It was a bit misleading.

• 26th Jun 2013

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

Cute hostel, great location and very helpful staff. I met a lot of cool people staying there and i would stay again!

• 18th Jul 2012

Diagonal Home

Barcelona, Spain

They were undergoing some renovations during my stay so by the time i left, the overhead lighting was fixed. The dorm rooms weren't secure (no locks) so there was some theft that occurred while i was there. I just treated it like a roof over my head and tried not to think too hard abut it.

• 14th Jul 2012

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was very nice. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was very conducive to meeting people. The only difficuly that i has was finding the hostel as it's not obviously advertised when you walk by it, but the directions given are sufficient to get you there and all you have to do is keep your eyes open!

• 7th Jul 2012