Reviews: mac5ive

Location: Philippines, Gender: Male, Age: 32

The hostel is very clean and tidy. I would definitely go back to stay here whenever I get the chance to visit Tokyo again. Highly recommendable!

• 30th Jul 2014

Raizzy's Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very clean and the ambiance was very niece. Staffs were all accommodating.

• 28th Feb 2014

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The staffs were all nice, accommodating and very helpful in providing assistance to inquiries and directions. The place is easy to find with easy access to the nearby train station. They have the nicest and cleanest shower room in all of the hostels I've been to so far. My friend and I stayed in a two-bedroom unit. They have clean sheets and clean towels that smell freshly-laundered. The steps to the top bed is very steep though and may pose a safety risk. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here.

• 2nd Dec 2013

Eclipse Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Sheets were not changed when I took one dorm bed, I see stains on the bed.

• 16th Aug 2013

Bedbunkers Hostel #1

Kuta, Indonesia

BedBunkers was nice and the staff were very helpful and approachable. Although the location was way too far to the Legian district, I'd still recommend this place for a cheap place to stay. The room was well maintained and clean.

• 29th Mar 2013

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

The owner was very accommodating and friendly to all the guests and very approachable. I enjoyed my stay and will be rooting for this place when I come visiting again.

• 8th Feb 2013

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Two thumbs for this place!

• 8th Apr 2012